Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Spiritual Awakening

Is a spiritual awakening necessary in order to turn our lives around? The word “spiritual” suggests itself the dimension of human life that cannot be perceived through the senses and that gives unique meaning to each individual life. In the beginning I was very skeptical about this subject of spirituality, however, in time I seen the great benefits of spirituality by allowing other people into my life. This was probably due to me not understanding what spirituality was all about. I used to rely on relationships, satisfaction with work, leisure time and making money as my source of happiness, however, they are all subject to change. In time these things stopped making me happy and caused a lot of frustration and disappointment in my life. In my case a spiritual awakening was essential to finding a purpose and a meaning to the pain that I experienced in my life. The pain and frustration in my life led me to seek help from other people; as a result I experienced a spiritual awakening in my life. Life does have meaning!
 
www.RobertGoulard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment